By selling the building and property and then leasing it back from us, retailers are able to redeploy the proceeds into their company’s core operation and yield a higher return than they would otherwise get from owning their own real estate.
National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN), invests in high-quality, single-tenant retail properties subject to long-term net leases. We own a diversified portfolio of 2,293 freestanding retail properties in 47 states with a total gross leasable area of approximately 25.4 million square feet. These properties are leased to more than 400 tenants in 38 industry classifications.
• Single-tenant net-leased properties
• Lease terms ranging from 5-20 years
• Acquisition sizes from $1-250 million
• Quick and certain closings
• Competitive cap rates
• Forward take-out commitments
• All cash acquisitions – no financing contingency
Contact: Jay Bastian at (407) 650-1144.