139 N Main St
Jonesboro, GA 30236
|Price: $2,580,000||Building Size: 9,385 SF|
|Cap Rate: 5.00%||Lot Size: 1 acre|
|Annual Rent: $128,769||Year Built: N/A|
– Absolute NNN Lease Zero landlord responsibilities
– SunTrust recently extended lease for 11+ years
– Strong rental growth – 1.5% rent increases annually
– SunTrust is investment grade credit – Rating by S&P and Moody’ s are A- and Baa1 respectively
– As of December 31, 2016, SunTrust had total assets of $205 billion and total deposits of $160 billion.
National Retail Properties is pleased to present for sale an SunTrust bank located in Atlanta, GA. This absolute NNN has zero landlord responsibilities and is guaranteed by SunTrust Bank, an investment grade credit. Approximately 11.5 years remain on recently extended lease. The lease provides for strong rental growth with annual 1.5% increases in rent.
This SunTrust Bank is strategically located in the heart of Jonesboro, GA, a suburb community just south of downtown Atlanta. The property is a single, free-standing, 9,385 SF, two-story building with four drive-thru lanes to the rear. The site has great visibility and is located at the non-signalized corner of North Main Street and Smith Street. Access to the property is provided via two driveways, with one offering access from main Street and the other off of Smith Street.