National Retail Properties, Inc. is a real estate investment trust traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “NNN.” We own a diversified portfolio of freestanding retail stores across the United States.
For more than two decades, NNN has generated consistent stockholder returns supported by its strong dividend yield and 25 consecutive years of increased annual dividends. We have come to be known as good stewards, pragmatic planners, and discerning executives with a consistent, strong track record over the short-term, mid-term and long-term.
Our Company Milestones
- 1984: Golden Corral Realty Corp. IPO – $13 million total assets
- 1990: Increased dividend for first time
- 1992: Current management structure created; Investment strategy expanded to all retail property sectors; Shares listed on American Stock Exchange
- 1994: Shares listed on New York Stock Exchange (Ticker Symbol: NNN)
- 1998: NNN becomes self-managed and self-advised; Obtains investment-grade debt rating
- 2000: Added to Mergent’s Dividend Achievers list
- 2001: Total assets exceed $1 Billion for first time
- 2004: Included in S&P 600 Small Cap Index
- 2006: Name changed to National Retail Properties, Inc.
- 2011: Included in S&P 400 Mid Cap Index
- 2012: Added to S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index; Total assets exceed $4 Billion
- 2014: Paid 25th consecutive increased annual dividend