NNN understands that learning is an ongoing process that runs parallel to work.
In-House Learning Opportunities
We integrate learning and development with our annual performance management program.
- Associates work collaboratively with their manager to develop three or four annual performance goals and two learning and development goals
- Two one-on-one formal feedback sessions are held with associates during the year
- NNN University – a web-based learning management system with 3,000+ courses available to all associates 24/7. It allows NNN associates to learn at their own pace and select courses that are beneficial to their development.
- Lunch & Learn Workshops – Throughout the year, we offer topics presented by in-house subject matter experts who share their business knowledge. Personal learning is equally important; additional topics have included retirement & estate planning, heart health, and nutrition.
- Compliance Training–
- Cyber security
- On the Job Training/Cross Training – Associates are continuously learning, both within their function and across functions, to develop their knowledge and expertise of the NNN business.
External Learning Opportunities
Development may involve external networking and expanded resources beyond NNN.
- Affiliations/Memberships – Associates are encouraged to stay abreast of current industry/field trends through memberships in organizations such as NAREIT, ICSC, SHRM, BOMA, IREM, NIRI.
- Continued Education – NNN supports associates in their endeavors to maintain skill sets or certifications, i.e. CPA, Florida Bar, CCIM, SPHR, CFA, MAI, etc.
- Education Assistance – NNN provides up to $3,000 per year of tuition assistance for associates furthering their education in a topic related to their job function.